Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A real bad day

In the journey of life everyone is bound to come across good days when everything seems to be going their way and then there are days when everyting seems to be wrong.So for me the bad day comes on 24th august while i was on my way back home.

Although it is my first blog but still i want to start this blog at some point of time.So while going home on rakhi vacation i got my reservation done.But while i reached at the station both the dehradoon-indore express (Up and down) were standing at the station.And no prizes to guess that i boarded the wrong one as it was going to be my bad day.Then i got down from that train at the outer ghaziabad.Till the time i could get back to the original train,i have already missed that.Anyways i reached New delhi station hoping that imight get any other train.

Navyug was supposed to be arrived at 14:00 local time but did not come till 15:00 which was to hapen because of the bad day i am mentioning about.SO at this point i decided to go for a local train so that i can reach "Hazrat nizamuddin" to catch either "Sachkhand express" or "Mahakaushal express" or "Goa express.But as soon as tried to board the local i found that my purse was missing.Now this purse includes my College ID card,My Driving license,Two ATM's and two credit cards,Two hundred rs my reserved ticket to back home and most importantly the 2 Vaishno devi shrine board coin that i got from my previous two visits there.

But as there is always god's helping hand i knew about it at the same time and got all my cards bloacked with the help of my younger brother "Pankaj Saraswat".So there i was at new delhi station without a single penny in my pocket.I boarded a train to nizamuddin and then went to "Mathura" (My home town) without ticket.This was simply too much there was no space in the train and i have to travel for almost 4 hours staning on my one leg.

So that was the real bad day of my life.But by the grace of god it did not not turned into the worst day of my life as i got all my card blocked otherwise this could have cost me in the range of 2-2.5 laks thanks to my credit cards.

this was my first blog on my blog space.Continue to check this bogspce for more update about me.Hoping that a good day is just round the corner.



Regards:

Ankur Saraswat

4 comments:

Rimjhim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rimjhim said...

wat i like abt "bad days" is that, they add the flavors in our story, they r the generaters of curiosity and they make is spicy and evidently it is the "bad days" which gives us hope to have good days at the next corner. How monotonous life wud be if we have only good days...!!!!

nyways, good luck for the future :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

ye kya hai